CIP ENGLISH ACADEMY is looking for a marketing staff.
CIP ENGLISH has a reputation for its synergy concerning education both with native speakers and Filipino.
In particular, it is one of the pioneer language schools that conducts Native Speaker man-to-man classes and has produced many graduate students from Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, China, and Russia.
In preparation for the resumption of study abroad in the Philippines after Covid-19, CIP ENGLISH ACADEMY will begin the recruitment of qualified and exemplary staff for the marketing position.
1) Number of staff needed per country:
One (1) each for Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Mongolia, and Venezuela.
2) Qualifications and Duties:
• In charge of overall recruitment activities for international students
• Student consultation
• Stay at CIP ENGLISH ACADEMY in the Philippines
• With web marketing and social network skills
• With school marketing background is an advantage
• Intermediate level or higher English proficiency. English lessons will be provided for those who need further improvement on their English proficiency.
basic salary + incentive. Salary may vary depending on nationality.
air ticket, visa extension, accommodation, meals, and English classes (if necessary)
5) Employment period:
1 year and maybe extended
6) Start of employment:
From October 2021 to March 2022 tentative or upon the resumption of study abroad
Inquiries can only be accommodated via email.
Kindly email us to this address [email protected]